The Showdown at the Litterbox: And Away we go

catsi563

1 2 3 4 I DECLARE KITTEY WAR!!

That's right folks the infamous showdown at the litterbox is back. Started by Sleepy kitty and Pepcat so long ago and made famous by yours truly because yean catsis rock, =^_^=

So Legion of catgirls I call you all out the sleep beds and blankys are warm and ready, The Courtroom is dusted off and the Judges robe and gavel are prepared and the Kitty RV is gassed and ready to roll,

So have at it.

=>_>=

=<_<=

=O_o=

=^_^= *BEANS the first kitteh to show up wif squeaky toy*

Found the original thread here mew appears on 150 or there abouts

Kitty court

the diner

TAs pool

The corner store

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

I mentioned on Help(Global) last night there should be a celebration of anthropomorphic characters.

Bring out your catgirls, dogboys, minotaurs, lizardmen, Howard the Duck, and/or anything else you can think. Run costume contests in AP. Get Cape radio to participate.

Make it the first Caturday of the month. Maybe in May or June.

Someone should get on that.

=O_o=

=^_^= *bop black onna noggin wif squeaky toy*

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

=O_O= issa mousey

*put mousey in jury box too*

~Schmendrick

Honestly, I swear I read pages and pages of the original thread, and I never understood it. What is this? Roleplaying? Some sort of forum game? Just goofing off, like in a "last person to post wins" thread? Someone explain this thing to me, please.

I'm out.

Understanding is not required just have fun

*floats off ground like balloon and bounces around ceiling*

~Schmendrick

I'm 100% with you. The whole baby talk is cringe-inducing. Feels like some "To Catch a Predator" stuff to me.

Honestly, I swear I read pages and pages of the original thread, and I never understood it. What is this? Roleplaying? Some sort of forum game? Just goofing off, like in a "last person to post wins" thread? Someone explain this thing to me, please.

... The whole baby talk is cringe-inducing. Feels like some "To Catch a Predator" stuff to me.

It is not "predator talk".  It is simply a bit of fun.  It's fairly common on certain pet/anime/other forums.  For people who don't have pets, or don't frequent pet/anime/other forums, it may be difficult to parse.

Isn't it wonderful that we live in a society where you can choose to participate... or NOT.

• Thumbs Up 1

Whats crazy?

PEPCAT! RAWR!! *POUNCE tackle huggle the pep*

~Schmendrick

KITTYMARI DAMANCI!!! RAWR!! *pounce tackle huggle the kittes*

*roll all rolly polly tumbly and scoop up more kitties in big ball of fluff*

~Schmendrick