Mouse control problem: click and hold=movement

I have what seems to be a buggy install on one computer. A click with either mouse button produces forward movement of the toon for as long as the button is held down. Furthermore, this occurs even when the cursor is in a window (such as the options window), making changes difficult/impossible.

In keymapping, for forward movement (mouse), “left and right mouse buttons” is selected, but that is the case on my other computers and I don’t get this result, and I can’t figure out a way to disable it in any event.

I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but I’m not getting everything, for after reinstall, the client defaults to my account name and graphics setting, indicating that even though I’m deleting Tequila, users/documents/Coh, and users/local/NCSoft I’m not getting everything.

So I’m asking two questions: 1) user error that I can correct in game by changing controls? 2) If not, how do I uninstall _everything_ and reinstall completely clean?

Thanks for any help.

One troubleshooting step you should do first is try a different mouse. That could be a physical problem with the button sensitivity.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!