Masterminds & Macros

JJDrakken

Hello, I have a question: For Mastermind, does anyone remember the macro to make so that I hit the button on my tray, pets go in Bodyguard mode, no I don't want keybinds. I wan't the actual macro button on my battle tray.

Thanks to anyone able to assist.

• 4 months later

You know the three buttons that come with pets, as an MM?  You can edit those, if you right-click on them.  Pick one - the ARROW button works well.  Change the word aggressive to defensive.  Poof, BG button.

Edited by PaxArcana
  • Like 2

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

23 hours ago, Moldevite said:

That guide doesn't work.

It absolutely does.

21 hours ago, PaxArcana said:

You know the three buttons that come with pets, as an MM?  You can edit those, if you right-click on them.

I tend to set my attack macro from "aggressive" to "defensive" when I'm soloing. Lets them fall back into bodyguard mode between spawns. Tends to be handy for me. 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
On 9/13/2019 at 9:29 AM, PaxArcana said:

You know the three buttons that come with pets, as an MM?  You can edit those, if you right-click on them.  Pick one - the ARROW button works well.  Change the word aggressive to defensive.  Poof, BG button.

FIRST thing I do with my MMs before I set foot anywhere. I change the Attack to Defensive (the pets stay in Bodyguard while attacking) and set the Follow to Defensive to keep the pets from aggroing everything on the street while traveling.

I also use petcom_all goto Aggressive to send the pets to a point and have them attack everything nearby. Petcom_all Dismiss sends all the pets away. Selecting a specific pet (usually the T3) to command them alone works well for things like 'my Brute Thug NEVER gets into melee' or 'we don't have a Tank...send in the Assault Bot!'

Those drag-and-drop are single aspect commands.

If you've given the henchmen a command to GOTO a certain point ... clicking that "All Defensive" button won't make them start following you, they'll still be on that GOTO positional aspect.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

12 hours ago, PaxArcana said:

Those drag-and-drop are single aspect commands.

If you've given the henchmen a command to GOTO a certain point ... clicking that "All Defensive" button won't make them start following you, they'll still be on that GOTO positional aspect.

True, but the can be edited, and you get a nice icon in your tray 🙂

• Like 1